TV2U International is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is TV2U International. The data protection act information officer for the company is Nick Fitzgerald, Managing Director.
Below we have set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on www.tv2u.com
Information that you provide to us when you communicate to us by email or letter.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website www.tv2u.com. Any transmission is at your own risk.
We use your information in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from www.tv2u.com is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our goods and services.
• We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we and/or they may contact you about these.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by writing to tv2u International via www.tv2u.com or by letter. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
The Act gives you the right to access certain information held by us about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our Site may contain links to and from the websites of our suppliers, partner networks, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any personal data to these websites.